## Staying focused with the cutest gamified pomodoro timer.
## Over 300,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
## Number 1 app in 113 countries. More than 1 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what's more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither. The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• Function based on the Pomodoro technique (a.k.a. tomato timer, pomodoro timer)
• Plant lovely trees and stay focused on what's more important in real life.
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock new tree species.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
New tree species: Cuckoo Clock!
Ratings and Reviews
Stay focused and get more things done.
Time to focus on the forest
For those that want to keep track of how long you’re on the phone and or who want to keep track for the amount of time you’re concentrating on one task, this is the app for you.
The purpose is simple: allot a specific amount of time to an activity, the app will “plant” a tree and you have to not use your phone for other means, otherwise the tree will die. If you complete the portion of time, you will be rewarded with a tree and coins to spend on a variety of things.
Despite the simple premise, the developer has made sure to You can tag each tree so you know. Said tags can be customised to suit one’s needs. One can even add a description if they choose to to elaborate more on it. If you have enough coins, you can invest in new types of trees.
I will say that it’s not a fail safe though. After all, one can easily be distracted by a new activity to occupy their time. You do a have a limited amount of time on the clock that can be recorded (between 10 minutes to 120 minutes). There is also the fact that one can only earn coins through planting trees, and the only way to increase the number of coins you earn is through micro transactions. While I don’t mind it, I realise it’s an important thing to address.
I haven’t mentioned all the features but, all in all, it’s an app that does it’s job. It has a good UI, plenty of customisation, and lots to discover.
First review in 10 years. Amazing app.
This is my first review on an app since I first started using apple. What an amazing app. I think the motivator for me is to reach 2500 virtual coins so I can actually donate them to plant a REAL tree. Yes you read it right. YOU CAN HELP PLANT REAL TREES! The concept of this app is great. Don’t touch your phone, for the set time that you decide, to earn a reward of virtual coins. You feel great. If you go off the app then your tree dies. It’s sad. It deters you from using your phone while trying to be productive. Don’t be a tree murderer. It’s evil. Hah! Couple it with the browser extension on your pc or laptop and you’ve literally set up the perfect environment for a distraction free productive session. I use this for university work such as exam revision. I recently started using the feature that allows you to plant a tree with others and OMG! This feature made it even more motivating! My sister and I were literally messaging each other to plant trees so that we can study together (virtually, since we’re at two different universities). If one exits the app then the tree dies for both of you. So incorporating the idea of responsibility is amazing! Got recommended this app by one of my students that I tutor and I’m so happy that I listened to her. You can literally get your whole class in and plant a tree all together! Definitely worth the couple pounds spent on this app. Love love loveeeee!
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 179.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir £0.99
- Box of Sunshine Elixir £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.