Found SEO Tool
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free SEO Audit App from Found has now been optimised for iPad. The Found SEO tool provides a top-line overview of the issues you will need to address to maximise the SEO value of your website and to feature ahead of your competitors in the search listings.
This SEO app can analyse a website and identify common SEO errors or potential issues that can affect a websites rankings or crawlability. This report is an initial snapshot of what is, and what isn’t, working on your website from a technical SEO perspective.
Based on the popular desktop version of the SEO audit tool http://www.found.co.uk/seo-tool/ ;, this iOS app seeks to replicate the same checks on a domain but with astounding usability on a mobile device.
How to use:
Simply type in the URL of the website you wish to analyse and away you go.
The SEO App covers three main areas:
Technical issues – Such as domain canonicalization and XML sitemaps
Content issues – Such as keywords found on the page and in the meta data
External link analysis - Who is linking to your website?
Full list of Tool Features:
• Header Check - Checks status code of page (200, 404 etc)
• Domain and IP canonicalisation – checks for duplicates of the homepage. This checks www and non-www versions and for multiple index files that are commonly found.
• Robots.txt check – checks existence and sitemap location.
• XML Sitemap check – checks for existence
• Speed check – loading times and HTML compression
• On-page links analysis – summary or images and nofollow links contains on page.
• Internal Links - Asseses Internal links
• External Links - Lists all external links and if they are nofollow.
• Header check – checks presence of H1 tags and multiple uses.
• Image analysis – checks for missing alt tags
• Keywords analysis – checks density of keywords found
• Metadata analysis – looks for presence and length of title tags, description tags and keywords tag.
• PDF export – get a nicely formatted report ready to email
Cost: Free! Please support us by sharing with the SEO community.
Get in touch with feature requests and other ideas.
Found has championed a new chapter for the Online Marketing industry, celebrating the innovative integration of Performance Marketing to drive significant results across all growing digital channels. Focused on masterminding highly effective performance-based marketing campaigns which push the boundaries across Search, Social, Mobile and Affiliate, Found’s multi award-winning, results-obsessed team are experts in driving quality online traffic for such brands as Wilkinson, RAC, Premier Inn, Jane Shilton and the Post Office. The digital marketing agency has fast gained a reputation for finding new ways to build its clients’ businesses online, and its often ground-breaking campaigns are testament to Found's belief that great performance comes from great people.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- iPad specific interface
- iPhone interface updated
- New feature: Result filtering - You can now filter results by successes, warnings and errors.
This app is really well thought out with a simple interface and mostly sensible suggestions on how to make your pages more relevant. Comprehensive enough for one page or a small website.
Excellent on the go tool
Very accurate and even the lite version is good , when customers call me and I'm out n about, I can give them a quick estimate of seo work is required ; ) very handy tool