Every month, our team deliver the biggest names, the finest features and the most respected columnists in football. FourFourTwo is the only magazine that truly reflects football in all its extremes. Spectacular, dramatic, hilarious, opinionated, authoritative, intelligent, quirky - from the grass roots up, if it's in the game, it's in FourFourTwo.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
3 months £7.99
6 months £13.99
12 months £23.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
Ratings and Reviews
I have always picked this up in whsmiths but to be honest, infrequently. Noticed it was on ipad so bought the first issue. Great cover btw, I read the one 10 years ago and this really grabbed my attention.
An intelligent football read for the real fans. If you want speculative transfer gossip, go elsewhere though.
Not the most interactive, but very easy to read and a bonus for the bank holiday.
Excellent, but seems slightly slow to update
I'm very impressed with the app so far - I already knew the magazine was great, and having an app designed for the iPad that is easily readable, rather than the lazy practice of just throwing a PDF on to the store as seen with some other magazines, is a big bonus.
The animations and included videos are nice extras, and I've been told that the iPad version will also get any extra content that the print edition would, such as the season preview (when that issue is out in the future).
My only slight complaint is that the app seems a bit slow to update when there is a new issue - I saw the print version of the latest issue (Brazil and England) this morning in the shop, but it still doesn't seem to be available to buy in this app.
I'm sure that will be sorted though, and I'm looking forward to subscribing once the issue is available.
Not working? Help!?!?
Hello, i recently bought a subscription of fourfourtwo and i enabled the digital versions for the extra £5. My first issue (october) worked fine but when i have been trying to download the next issue (november) it is not downloading and is just coming up with message 'please try again later' this is very dissapointing and i hope you have a way to fix this. Thanks, Matt
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- FourFourTwo Magazine £7.99
- FourFourTwo Magazine £23.99
- FourFourTwo Magazine £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.