Find the latest properties for sale and to rent across London and Surrey through Foxtons, London's leading estate agent.
- Thousands of London properties available and updated throughout the day
- Superb quality photographs with fullscreen slideshows
- Interactive floorplans, with photos
- Detailed information, including council tax rates and nearest transport links
- Share properties easily with family and friends
- Locate properties near you
- Discover properties around you with Property Scene - our augmented reality search
- Draw a search
- Save, rate and leave notes about your favourite properties
- Save searches and get email updates when new properties match your criteria
- My Foxtons is automatically sync’d with the website and your other devices
- Explore recommended properties
- Landlords and tenants can keep track of their rental properties online
- See how the property market is performing in your area
- Save and monitor areas to understand price movements
- Heatmaps of places to eat out or buy groceries
- Request a valuation of your home
- Save schools to a shortlist
- Discover London's most stunning homes in our interior design section
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My expectation was much higher from Foxtons as the seem to have pretty nice website, however the app looks really old and not very useful ! You can look for properties, However it doesn't save properties into your favourites, even doesn't load the ones you saved from desktop. So overall not recommend !!
Great app! Very well implemented
I get frustrated when things are half done. This app is really well done, provide quality photos and all the useful information you need. I wish the agents could respond instantly.
A great option would be an instant messaging/live chat with one of your agents. Do much easier than sending an email that disappears for days without follow up.
Thanks for the app.
At the end useless
It's good enough to look for a flat but it doesn't show your saved properties. So I have to use the mobile site, then this app is just useless.
It doesn't show anything that you have saved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.