Freeview TV Guide
By Grand Union Communications Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Freeview TV Guide app is the official guide to what’s on Freeview for the next 7 days.
- Full TV guide for every channel on Freeview, including the HD channels
- Offline mode. Downloaded programme content is still available when you don’t have a signal
- Personalised recommendations, based on your preferences
- Alerts/reminders for programmes
- Share functions and ability to view most active TV show discussions on Twitter
- Latest news from Freeview
What's New in Version 3.6
- Branding Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Still problems with recommendations
The App still has a problem with listing old recommendations based on favourites I first picked months ago. Whenever I try and scroll down to 'current' date through the dozens of 'out-of-date' entries I can't get beyond the first few before the App just crashes! Why show historic programmes in the recommendation list when it would be more helpful if it just showed future broadcasts?
I'm loath to pick any more favourites in case the recommendation list gets even longer!
As others report, the upgrade bombed when I tried to open it, so as suggested I deleted then reinstalled it. When I then opened it, it asked for my TV location which I entered thinking that this was more promising. However after a few seconds it bombed again. No matter how many times I try to open it, delete and/or reinstall, it fails. Not impressed and frankly it's now a useless app.
All can be good again
Same thing happened to me. It crashed on start after latest update. However, if you remove the app and re install it, it works perfect. Hope this tip helps. It's a great app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 11 August 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Grand Union
- © 2013 Grand Union Communications Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.