Your Move Board Games ~ play free online Chess, Checkers, Dice, Words & Backgammon with family & friends
By Candywriter, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
My opponent has just got 74 points for a word that adds up to 24 points. Can u explain this. I now find I've lost 130 points for losing 3 games if I'd won those games I would have got 3 points for each game. The points system is wrong . I'll have to delete the game as it is so ridiculous. I haven't deleted yet but the above has just happened again my opponent has just got seventy odd points for a word that adds up to about 30 the triple word has already been used but apparently it can be used twice. I think you need to do something
I really enjoy this app, great choice of games. Very addictive. Just one irk if I may. Why can't the diamond club lifeline be just once a day, regardless of time? I always forget the time I get it, so it gets later each day when I do it and find myself staying up late to get it.
Good app, annoying customer service
Have to say it's a very good app and have had great fun using it.
However I purchased the premium version on the standalone chess app to rid myself of the many adds.
When I installed the 8-1 version it does not recognise this, i have review the app In game and messaged 'Candywriter' on Facebook and have received no response from either which I have to say is very disappointing and bad customer service
STILL NO ONE HAS COME BACK TO ME REGARDING THIS!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 May 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 80.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2016 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium+ Package£1.99
- Foot of Lifelines£2.99
- Yard of Lifelines£4.99
- Fathom of Lifelines£9.99
- Furlong of Lifelines£19.99
- Mile of Lifelines£48.99
- League of Lifelines£99.99