By Frieze Publishing Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Launched in 1991, frieze is the leading international magazine of contemporary art and culture. Published eight times a year, frieze includes essays and columns by today’s most forward-thinking writers, artists and curators, as well as a wide range of exhibition reviews from around the world.
Available for iPad, the frieze app contains specially commissioned films and slide-shows as well as all the regular features and reviews.
Includes a free digest app from frieze d/e's first nine issues. Featuring: Peter Regli on making snowmen in Vietnam, an interview with Hal Foster on Gerhard Richter, a roundtable on Cologne, and Lawrence Weiner talks about his trash can.
Also features our latest digital publication, Frieze Interviews, comprising 15 conversations with key artists and thinkers - including Clement Greenberg, Bridget Riley and JG Ballard - drawn from the magazine’s rich archive.
Single Issue: £4.49 GBP
Annual Subscription (8 Issues): £24.99 GBP
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for subscription renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 22 August 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Frieze Publishing Ltd.
- © Frieze Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frieze Magazine Subscription£24.99
- Frieze Magazine Subscription£14.99
- Issue 161£4.49
- Issue 159£4.49
- Issue 148£4.49
- Frieze Interviews£3.99
- Issue 156£4.49
- Issue 151£4.49
- Issue 154£4.49
- Issue 160£4.49