By fringland Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free Texting, Calls, Video and Group calls
* FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS
* FREE Group Calls (Voice / Video) with 4 friends at the same time
* FREE text messaging
* Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines using fringOut
* Use over Wifi, 3G, 4G, LTE
* Turn your iPod or iPad into a phone
THE BEST FREE CALLS AND GROUP CALLS, (VOICE / VIDEO CALLS)
Optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Group calling with friends family or colleagues on iPhone/iPod/iPad. Four friends on one screen can talk, hang out, collaborate (and even text if you don’t want anyone to hear you).
EASY TO USE- just like regular calling, but for free and with group video if you prefer to see your friends from wherever you are.
SAVE MONEY on calls to landlines and mobile phones anywhere in the world with fringOut. If you have family, friends or colleagues not yet on fring, buy fringOut credit or a subscription (via iTunes) to call any landline or mobile phone anywhere in the world for (nearly) free!
We’re always improving fring to better serve our users- so please share your valued feedback and ideas at: email@example.com
Learn more at www.fring.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/fring
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fring
Follow our blog at http://www.fring.com/blog
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
***** NEW iOS 7 LOOK *****
Rate us and let us know if you like it!
- Network quality monitoring during fringOut calls
- Support for larger text size in the chat timeline (in Settings)
- Improved message delivery confirmation graphics
- Support for microphone privacy settings
- Improved usability
- Bug fixes
Better than viber! But.....
I've used the app for less than half an hour but i already like the interface, very friendly and intuitive. Now for the "buts":
1. Bluetooth headset doesnt seem to work with the app, Ive got a sony MW600 which fails to work with the app. I cant hear anything when i place a call except for the ringing nor does the user on the other end and,
2. Cant seem to send images or videos through the messaging option which is not a big deal breaker for me but the option wouldve been helpful.
It's like calling from within UK
As I travel a lot, this app has been very useful. As long as I'm connected to a good internet connection I can call UK landline for an hour and it won't cost me any where near £1. Very similar for calling mobiles. I only use it for calling from abroad.
No customer support available!
I bought credit yesterday paid through iTunes it came out from my card linked to my iTunes account but it's not showing on my account! I have refreshed the app and still not showing! Why can't I get in touch with customer support?
I've sent an email but no reply?
Please customer support get in touch because I've paid for a service I can't use!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 06 January 2014
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Hebrew
- Developer: fringland Ltd.
- © 2006-2014 fringland Ltd. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- fringOut package£8.99
- fringOut package£7.99
- FringOut monthly subscription£4.99