Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Shiny visualisations of your spending.
Great quick start money app
This app is incredibly easy to get started with. Call a budget ‘cash’ and it will count you down till you’ve spent it all or added some more! Next I created a ‘current’ account budget, put its balance in as a credit called ‘balance’ and then used my banking app to add together all the bills that would be paid from the account before next pay day. I put this in as an expense called ‘predicted’ and hey presto I now know how much money I’ve got left this month to play with. The key to this app is getting the right balance between detail and category for the text description for each transaction. You can always export it to Excel and set categories for things to analyse it like the complicated apps so I’m just keeping it simple. I love it! I’ve even invented another budget called ‘actual’ that keeps track of how much of the ‘predicted’ has been paid so far. I haven’t worked out the ‘starred’ system yet so I expect it could do with instructions.
Sorted my brain out but could go further
I have been getting concerned with my runaway expenses each month, and getting into circles writing lists and then realising I haven’t accounted for other things, like petrol etc. This is a brilliant way to realistically think about your income and expenses, and add items or change amounts as you remember them. It wld be great if under each monthly expense you could list each time part of it has been spent. I’m thinking about my ‘going out’ expenses; I don’t use my monthly budget for this in one go so it wld be good to keep track on how much I’m going to spend on a night out ( my memory is a bit hazy afterwards!) and then keep track of how much is left for any other nights out for the rest of the month. The same with food shopping. I hope this will be my go to app to get my budgeting in order!
- Daniel Connell
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Danny Connell
- In-App Purchases
- Fudget Pro Upgrade £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.