Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer, Pregnancy Reference & Kick Counter
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- Contraction Alerts. Setup alerts for 5-1-1 or customize based on your requirements. You will be notified when those conditions are reached
- Weight Tracker. Keep your weight log over time during your pregnancy.
- Improved Graphing for Contractions. Now you can view up to 40 entries
- Larger Contraction button and other UI improvements such as better contrast colors in Dark Mode
- Lots of Bug Fixes!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£0.79
- Support App & Disable Ads£0.79