Instantly create hilarious movies to share with friends. Choose any face — photos of friends, celebrities, politicians or yourself — and record videos replacing their mouth (or entire face) with yours. Adjust the pitch of your voice and add music to complete your movie. Make any picture talk and share the laughs with friends.
FUNNY MOVIE IDEAS
• Make your pets talk
• Make your friends' Facebook pictures talk
• Make celebrities sing or say funny things
• Post funny product reviews
• Make fun of politicians and celebrities
• Lip-sync your favorite song
• Make your presentations original
• Make your body parts talk
• Put your lips on toys and dolls
• Put your face on TV
• Create hilarious holiday greetings
• Make a funny series on YouTube
• Fun, fast and easy to use
• Use any photo: Your pix or from the web
• Take new pictures with the built-in camera
• Purchase hilarious Funny Faces templates
• Use photos of people, animals or objects
• Change your voice for hysterical results
• Add music from your library
• Customize lip and face shape, size and blend
• Instantly preview to get your movie just right
• Save your faces to make more movies
• Save movies to your photo library
• Share videos on YouTube, Facebook or in email
HOW TO MAKE FUNNY MOVIES
Step 1: Choose a face... Any face!
Step 2: Cut out the mouth (or face) and add music and voice effects.
Step 3: Record your movie and share the laughs with friends.
Minor fixes. Did FMM make you laugh? Tell us why in your review!
Ratings and Reviews
I£0.99 is nothing when you have the offer of some funny moments bit it is super annoying if after an hour messing around with the app after paying for the luxury of hearing my own voice, nothing happens. The website and app support offer nothing and although I will never get that hour back and inevitably will not see the 99p again, the frustration was so great that I want to spare others and also hope someone will enlighten me on how to make this work!!!
If you had to pay one price for full access/use, fair enough. But no! You have to pay 99p for each photo. Even those in your own photos. Don’t bother it’s just a money making machine rather than a fun app that charges a fair price. Yes, you can open a pack for £1.99p, but your hit again if you want to use your own photos. I just deleted the app. Total con.
It actually works
It does actually
- Electric French Fries Inc.
- 51.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Electric French Fries
- In-App Purchases
- Music & FX £0.99
- All Packs £2.99
- Funny Faces Pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.