*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Future Music delivers the technique and technology behind the hits. Packed with inspiration for today’s modern musician there’s reviews of hot new gear, tons of tutorials and exclusive artist videos where today's most exciting producers and musicians take apart their tracks.
Each issue includes access to videos, tutorial files and two fresh, royalty-free sample packs. PLUS: Every issue gets you access to the FM Sample Archive to download over 10GB of high-quality samples for use in your tracks! (Videos & downloads available from issue 250 onwards.)
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.49 / €3.49
1 year £26.99 / $30.99 / €29.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to read, especially on iPad. I’ve been tempted to cancel my print subscription, tbh.
Bit of a disappointment!
I have been a huge fan of Computer Music and Future Music Magazine for years. Having it on my phone is ideal if they fixed the problems such as... Issues with the download speed for a magazine (it now takes far longer for me to receive an issue then it did on previous versions of this app). It has a bug where it thinks it has an issue it is still trying to download but can't. AND the biggest issue I have faced is being charged for issues with the free trial subscription (I have not ever been a subscriber before) and I don't even receive a response from the customer service team! Please sort this out, I really do want to enjoy this experience of having future music with me on the go to read whenever I like!
Excellent value for money. Both Computer Music and Future Music make learning about production a pleasure. My only gripes are that you aren't always returned to the page you were reading but have to click through from the front page of the app again...also I'm often offered deals for back issues I already own hard copies of. I'd like to have them digitally too but don't want to pay twice. It's obvious though that a lot of hard work goes into producing the mags and I've learnt a huge amount over the years.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £26.99
- 3 Month Subscription £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.