Gut Plan Diet—good weight loss
By Aimer Media Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The revolutionary new diet that helps you lose weight in 21 days by improving gut health.
** The Gut Plan Diet is weight loss+ **
This 21-day plan will help you say goodbye to bloating and discomfort, lose even stubborn weight, and look forward to increased energy, clear skin and improved mood.
• 21 menus, a new one every day — exactly what to eat and when
• 3 phases to a happy gut — REST, RE-WILD, REBALANCE
• 79 tummy-friendly recipes — quick and easy to prepare
• including the 10 best gut-healthy foods
• Useful graphs — track your weight loss and your waistband
• Interactive symptoms-chart — helps you track and understand your gut
• Sync with your Apple Health app
Delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes include:
- Stuffed Peppers with Marinated Salmon or Chicken
- Spanish Style Chickpeas
- Kale & Avocado Salad
- Green Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Quinoa Salad with Pesto Dressing & Toasted Seeds
- Apple & Cinnamon Pancakes
- Superfood Energy Balls
AMANDA HAMILTON is a qualified professional nutritionist and a senior associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. She has been one of the UK's most established nutritionists for over a decade with a career that's included more than eight TV series and three best-selling books. She has an audience of 7 million listeners as the resident nutritionist on BBC Radio 2 and is a regular on Sky News.
HANNAH EBELTHITE is a freelance health, fitness and wellbeing writer. With nearly two decades experience in journalism, she has held staff posts on Cosmopolitan, Zest and Healthy magazines, and writes for a wide range of national publications, including The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Daily Express, Woman & Home, Glamour, Healthy Food Guide, Top Santé, Healthy, Health & Fitness, Condé Nast Bride, Mother & Baby magazine. She has ghost-written several health books and is a member of the Guild of Health Writers.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
To celebrate our new name — the Gut Plan Diet (formerly G Plan Diet) — now you can try the Gut Plan for free!
- Download now to try out Phase 1. If you like it, unlock the in-app purchase to continue with Phases 2 and 3.
Other small fixes include:
- Fixed weight display bug
- Improved Settings menu
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 September 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aimer Media Ltd.
- © (c) Octopus Publishing Group, Amanda Hamilton and Hannah Ebelthite 2017, Aimer Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gut Plan Diet: Complete£2.99