The revolutionary new diet that helps you lose weight in 21 days by improving gut health.
** The G Plan Diet is weight loss+ **
This 21-day plan will help you say goodbye to bloating and discomfort, lose even stubborn weight, and look forward to increased energy, clear skin and improved mood.
• 21 menus, a new one every day — exactly what to eat and when
• 3 phases to a happy gut — REST, RE-WILD, REBALANCE
• 79 tummy-friendly recipes — quick and easy to prepare
• including the 10 best gut-healthy foods
• Useful graphs — track your weight loss and your waistband
• Interactive symptoms-chart — helps you track and understand your gut
• Sync with your Apple Health app
Delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes include:
- Stuffed Peppers with Marinated Salmon or Chicken
- Spanish Style Chickpeas
- Kale & Avocado Salad
- Green Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Quinoa Salad with Pesto Dressing & Toasted Seeds
- Apple & Cinnamon Pancakes
- Superfood Energy Balls
AMANDA HAMILTON is a qualified professional nutritionist and a senior associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. She has been one of the UK's most established nutritionists for over a decade with a career that's included more than eight TV series and three best-selling books. She has an audience of 7 million listeners as the resident nutritionist on BBC Radio 2 and is a regular on Sky News.
HANNAH EBELTHITE is a freelance health, fitness and wellbeing writer. With nearly two decades experience in journalism, she has held staff posts on Cosmopolitan, Zest and Healthy magazines, and writes for a wide range of national publications, including The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Daily Express, Woman & Home, Glamour, Healthy Food Guide, Top Santé, Healthy, Health & Fitness, Condé Nast Bride, Mother & Baby magazine. She has ghost-written several health books and is a member of the Guild of Health Writers.
This 21-day plan will help you say goodbye to bloating and discomfort, lose even stubborn weight, and look forward to increased energy, clear skin and improved mood. This update fixes a content in-app purchase bug, we've also added a lock/unlock icon to the dashboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an ingredient list
Great app and feel fantastic.
But in the next update. It could do with an ingredients list for all of what you will need for each phase, so one doesn’t have to add up each individual recipe list.
- Aimer Media Ltd.
- 44.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Octopus Publishing Group, Amanda Hamilton and Hannah Ebelthite 2017, Aimer Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Gut Plan Diet: Complete £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.