SPOILER: Not an Endless Runner!
Spiel Studios brings to you a brand new action packed space adventure to help get Rez home.
An easy, addictive and interesting one-touch, single-screen gameplay, with over 350 levels, called Galaxy Run.
- Auto-Running, Single-Screen levels
- Easy to learn One-Tap gameplay
- Over 350 total levels
- Over 90 extreme levels
- Leaderboards & Achievements
- Full Retina Display Support with excellent gameplay graphics
- 18 Unique Gameplay features, including Anti-Gravity, Speed Boosters, Grappling Hooks, Springboard, Portals and many more!
- 2 Special Power-ups to Skip the Level and Ghost to run through obstacles!
- Engaging soundtrack with Lyrics!
- iOS Game Controller support
- New Levels added Daily via the Bonus section
- 3 Unique Character Costumes available, each with special abilities
- Available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German Languages
Just tap on screen to start and tap again to jump over obstacles. Use your reflexes and strategic skills to your best advantage!
Jim Squires (Editor-in-Chief, Gamezebo.com):
"I’ll be damned if this trailer doesn’t have me itchin’ to try Galaxy Run out..."
Dave Flodine (Appspy.com): 4/5
"Galaxy Run is a epitome of a bite-sized platformer. It looks like they might have hit the ground running with the right formula..."
Evan Killham (CultofMac.com): 4/5
"Galaxy Run Delights In Sending Its Homesick Astronaut Plunging To His Doom..."
Harry Slater (Pocketgamer.co.uk):
"I urge you with every fibre of my being to turn the sound up for the trailer for Spiel Studios's auto-running platformer Galaxy Run"
Connect to us directly at email@example.com and share all your feedback and comments. We promise to get back to you personally and instantly!
Twitter: @spiel / @galaxyrun
Official Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0K-ypFyg9I
Official Website: http://www.galaxy-run.com
(C) 2015 Spiel Inc.
- Minor bug fixes
- New levels added in Bonus section
- Improved mechanism to earn even more Ghost Power-ups for Free! At the end of every level, get a chance to earn Free Power-ups!
If you have any feedback, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Game dynamic are just not that interesting
Nice addictive game, just like Run Roo Run
It's been 3 years since the last bite size platformer, ie Run Roo Run. Galaxy Run is marginally less charming (those kangooroos were cute) but its soundtrack compensates for that. Gameplay is actually solid despite a few unresponsive jump commands from time to time. Difficulty is nicely paced and the extreme levels a good challenge. No harm in downloading it.
Nice little game to get your reactions going first thing in the morning. Like the daily challenges and the 'new' local and global scoring system
- Spiel Studios
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spiel Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Power-up £1.99
- Ghost Power-up £0.49
- Pack of 2 Power-ups £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.