Play fun tours and learning games in your local attractions.
If your favourite attraction is not there on the list then contact them, they should be able to create in a matter of hours with this app.
- Art of Courage Museum - Tempe, Ogden Museum - New Orleans
- Inquisitor's Palace, Malta
- Belvoir Castle, Grimsthorpe Castle, Warwick Castle,
- DHX Media, Madame Tussauds, London Sealife,
- Heritage Malta, Guernsey Museums & Galleries,
- Wandsworth Council, Eastbourne Council, Shakespeare’s England,
- Margate civic society, Ropon civic society,
- Margate museums trust, Glasgow museums Trust,
- RHS Gardens, Doddington Hall & Gardens
- British Museum, V&A Museum, The Geffrye Museum
and many more...
As seen on BBC1, Evening Standard, The Guardian. 100,000+ players.
The #1 APP for FUN and LEARNING at public attractions.
Download Gamar now to collect wild animals, bring ancient sculptures to life, solve exciting treasure hunts, bravely explore continents, join a ship’s crew as an apprentice, and more.
• The #1 app for an enjoyable time at great attractions
• The easiest way to make learning interactive and memorable
• Discover the hidden magic and fun that’s around you
People enjoy the enhanced experiences that games provide yet many don’t want to be shut off from the world whilst playing. Every game in this app successfully overcomes this by providing a different kind of experience.
Refreshingly different games – helping you see the world in exciting new ways.
See hidden objects at top attractions through your screen – giving you a true wow-factor!
Discover fascinating facts about the world around you in a memorable way.
A sprinkle of magic is in every game, where your imagination can run wild with creating.
Amaze your friends by sharing what you’ve created.
‘An app that will enhance the experience’
‘[With] the pioneering augmented reality app....visitors can learn about the stories behind the exhibits – and even play games to interact with them.’
‘It’s a really interesting way to explore London venues.’
One of the top iPhone and iPad apps
‘Kids won’t be able to call museums boring for much longer – as new technology brings museums to life.’
'Simple in premise and use, but also a lot of fun'
“It’s obviously had a lasting impact as I’ve heard my son telling his friends about it, and he’s still discussing what we learnt weeks after our visit. 5/5”
“Easy to use. Really fun games to play whilst in the museum, problem-solving, etc. Great to see history brought to life. 5/5”
“Makes learning and going to museums a really enjoyable experience. Would have been daunting taking two children without this. 5/5”
*** iPhone4 not supported
Latest at: gamar.com
Exclusives: Twitter (@gamar) / Facebook (Gamarteam).
Support: 020 3239 3531
- Improved scanner with better computer vision to analyse the environment and detect 3D objects
- Introducing deeplinks to access the tours and games directly.
- Families and small groups for team building activities can create, save and share their treasure hunts
- Introducing ErrorReporter to get errors directly to the dev team.
- Improved and optimised map tours with satellite views.
- New Spot The Difference activity for anyone to use freely.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic for keeping kids engaged
We used Gamar at the British Museum to explore the Parthenon Galleries with my five year old. Usually somewhere like that he'd be clamouring to leave within a couple of minutes but with the app bringing everything to life, we had to drag him out over an hour later! It's obviously had a lasting impact too as I've heard him telling his friends all about it, and he's still discussing what we learnt weeks after our visit. We are looking forward to giving it a try at the Maritime Museum soon.
Makes museums fun
I've got two children and they have played the games at British museum and at the maritime museum. They loved them both. Makes learning and going to museums a really enjoyable experience. Would have been daunting taking them without this.
Great to see the museum come to life
My daughter loved watching the museum come to life. Easy to use. Really fun games to play whilst in the museum, problem solving etc. great to see history brought to life. Very educational.
- Gamar Ltd.
- 134.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gamar
- In-App Purchases
- In the Night Garden™ Wisley £0.99
- In the Night Garden™ game £0.99
- In the Night Garden™ Hyde Hall £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.