Scorekeeper GC keep game score
By Peramanayagam Marimuthu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GC Scorekeeper is a handy tool to keep scores when you play games with a group of friends or family. You can simultaneously edit the same scoreboard on multiple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) and scores are saved to iCloud. Share your scoreboard by inviting other players with iDevices to view or edit. Sharing is done securely with Apple's iCloud. You can also also publish your results by email/message or post it to social media.
- Add players from your contacts or manually
- Create groups eg: Friends, family, coworkers and share them
- A default list is maintained on the device when you don't have icloud connectivity. This list cannot be shared. It is also autosaved.
- Delete lists or players by swiping left
- Same player can be on multiple lists
- Sort by name, current score or total score
- Clear scores or clear board if you want to start all over again
- Publish your scores by email/message or post it to social media
- No limit on number of players or number of groups
- Negative scores are ok too.
It also has a "Oh Hell/ Judgement game" scorekeeper where scoring is done differently. Scoring rules are configurable in the app. Oh Hell is known by many names: Niggle, Estimate, Estimation, Oh Pshaw, Pooch, German Bridge etc
Oh Hell has many variations for scoring. If you like a particular scoring style, send us feedback and we will add it if there is enough interest.
What's New in Version 2.15.2
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 December 2017
- Version: 2.15.2
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Peramanayagam Marimuthu
- © 2016 Peram Marimuthu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scorekeeper GC History£1.99
- Bigger Tip£3.99