*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Highly respected within the gaming industry by both publishers and development studios alike, games™ has proved itself as one of the most esteemed and trusted magazines in the field. The soaring production values and highly knowledgeable team have already secured four industry awards, and the unflinching and unbiased opinion has elevated the magazine’s status to the most trusted in the business. With a dedicated retro gaming section, features that cut through the industry and the biggest reviews, games™ is the easily the most comprehensive videogame magazine on the market and the perfect choice for anyone who takes gaming seriously.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Industry insight – interviews and features focusing on the biggest players in videogames
• Big features – from behind-the-scenes looks at upcoming blockbusters to exclusive insight from developers on the biggest games industry topics
• Classic gaming – a dedicated retro section offering a step back in time with interviews and insight into the greatest games ever made
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month, 6 months and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
6 months £17.99 / $23.99 / €23.99
1 year £29.99 / $39.99 / €39.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Well when I was first looking around the newsstand at release I was a bit skeptical as I have read GamesTM before in magazine format. And the 1 star views didn't help my view as I was looking at it.
Truth is that this is good. Granted I will say that don't expect it to be fully interactive as some others as they scan the magazine in and upload it to be viewed, but hopefully in time to come they will adapt.
But it is well presented in the app and you can zoom in and out by pinching and sliding your finger to change page.
Overall I am happy I took the risk as it means I can read a magazine Anywhere on the go without carrying a magazine. Don't expect it to be all singing and dancing but if you want a good magazine to read and you don't mind zooming in and out then I will recommend this to you.
Good for gaming news
The image quality is not great but as my magazine stack was becoming too big, it's great to be able to read this on my iPad. Once I've read it, I won't go back to it so the slightly fuzzy image quality is fine. I get what I want from it which is news and reviews from the games industry. Does what it needs to :) the app isnt amazing but this is an amazing gaming magazine!
As a long time subscriber to Games TM I was really looking forward to this app but having used it for 6 issues (I bought a subscription in haste) I can safely say I'll never buy another issue again. It's terrible. The pages take forever to load, when they do you have to adjust the page size constantly until you find a point at which the font isn't slightly blurry and doesn't hurt your eyes. You have no option to leap to sections you might want to go it. I could go on, but suffice to say is very poor. Avoid
- Imagine Publishing
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.99
- 1 Year Subscription £29.99
- 6 Month Subscription £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.