Gangstar: Miami Vindication
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the most immersive full-3D crime simulation ever on Mac! Gangstar: Miami Vindication has a new, unique feel that delivers a deep storyline of revenge: plunge into Miami gang life and live a fast-paced adventure to liberate your little brother who has been kidnapped by the Armada gang for unknown reasons…
“With its huge city, impressive voice acting, and competent controls, Miami Vindication is a big win for Gameloft” (148apps.com)
“An incredibly ambitious game” (SlideToPlay.com)
WELCOME TO MIAMI
- A long lifespan, with more than 75 varied missions: infiltrate gangs, snipe enemies, escort witnesses, chase cars and survive the jungle of Miami.
- An amazing reconstruction of an entire sprawling metropolis with a massive open-ended environment that recreates Miami, including Downtown, Miami Beach, The Harbor, Miami Bay, and The Swamps.
- Beware of the Miami PD! Thanks to the new improved AI, the cops will react intelligently and call for FBI reinforcements if needed.
TONS OF NEW VEHICLES AND WEAPONS
- New amazing vehicles to drive, from regular cars & motorcycles to boats, jet skis and even a helicopter!
- Storyline missions will take you inside each of these vehicles as you race, chase and take on time trials.
- Defeat rival gang members by using a new arsenal of weapons including grenades, flame throwers and Molotov cocktails. See just how it feels to blow out Miami!
A UNIQUE FEELING OF REALISM
- A deep storyline of revenge: the scenario was jointly written with a scriptwriter from the popular TV show, “The Wire” and is delivered by countless breathtaking, voice acted cutscenes.
- A true feeling of freedom: complete missions at your own pace and do absolutely anything you want, by day or by night.
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
Gave this game a change but...
Graphics aren't good, the characters mouths don't move when they speak and when driving over bridges or on ramps, there are invisible walls that stop you dead in your tracks either causing you to crash, or to drastically change the direction of your vehicle (into a river or something).
When trying to climb up a building or some type of structure, I don't see a jump button. So I find myself running into the walls or boxes for about 10-30 seconds each until the character decides to climb up.
The buttons don't work properly, in that when i have just taken a vehicle or I am trying to getaway from police, I press the "up" arrow or "w" to move off, but the vehicle does not respond, hence leaving me to be arrested by police or killed by gang members.
There are only about 5 radio stations, and only 3 songs per station or so, which kinda makes it boring.
I tried to give this game a chance despite the obvious bad graphics, but it is truly terrible. If thats what you're into then be my guest, but I genuinely don't like this game at all.
Rubbish on mac and iOS
this is the worst games I've ever brought on mac
the graphics are verry bad the game is very hard to play because of how unresponsive the controls are!
DO NOT BUY!!!! pay the extra for GTA
Funny game in the style of Gran Theft Auto but much cheaper ..
- Category: Games
- Released: 15 September 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 373 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later