The free Gap+ loyalty app is like having your own personal Gap store in your pocket – but with some exclusive benefits:
Gap+ loyalty app gives you an exclusive every day extra 5% off* (including most promotions), 50% off on the week of your birthday*, as well as exclusive offers tailored to your likes and delivered to your phone.
The rewards section of the app now features Denim Addict. Get a stamp in your Gap+ rewards section for every pair of full price Women’s or Men’s jeans you purchase in store or online. Collect 5 stamps in a year to get a free pair of Women’s or Men’s jeans worth up to £50/€65*.
Additionally, you’ll get all the latest Gap news, tailored to your interests, in one place. And the latest fashion inspiration from bloggers, designers, artists, musicians and style icons.
You’ll have the entire Gap range in a few taps of the finger – including the latest new arrivals, free delivery on orders over £50 and free returns.
Plus, find your nearest Gap store, wherever you are, with the handy store locator.
*Terms and conditions apply: see gap.co.uk/gapplus for more information.
General bug fixes and rewards terms & conditions updates
Ratings and Reviews
Worth downloading for discounts...but...
- 5% off every time you shop online or in store including already discounted items;
- 50% off full price when it’s your birthday;
- a free pair of jeans if you buy five non-Sale jeans in a year.
All of these things are decent and genuinely worth downloading the app for. Extra discount with no catch...silly not to.
The app, however, is a bit crap:
- The notifications system is a bit broken. Read messages often don’t show as read and the red number can linger for days;
- cookies don’t seem to work and don’t keep you logged into the website on the ‘shop now’ section. Having to log into a website on an app that you’ve already logged into is ridiculous. (This cookie issue applies to the website on any other browser as well);
- messages aren’t sent as push notifications so to actually see what the company is trying to advertise you have to open the app and go into ‘messages’. I don’t mind this, but it’s an obvious flaw in their marketing.
Please send help, the Goblin King seems to have found a new lair
Half expecting to find a Minotaur somewhere in the middle of the labyrinth that is this app designed by developers who want to pass on their love of 1980s RP games to us poor customers. Nigh we’ll impossible to find stuff I’m looking for so great for footfall in the shops. Also why keep asking me to sign up for the newsletter & the 20% discount?? Does the system not recognise that I have already done this particularly if I come to app from a newsletter link or I am already logged in??
You App is excellent in shopping.
As i work as test analyst would like to submit some defects for your improvement of your app.
1. When we login without registration (customer click by mistake) it is not giving me for option for registration in step 1.
2. I uninstall my app and made registration.
3. Hyperlink(last page for contact customer-services) in the feedback form is not working
4. Most of the radio button in feed form when selected is not selected , however it is highlighted.
Finally to say the design of the app for registration is very simple and easy for customers.
- Gap Inc.
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Gap Inc. 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.