By Maui Media Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Garage Drums Requires: a Macintosh Computer (10.5 or better) with open (unfirewalled port :8080) running the free KeyMaster Mac 3 wireless receiver software and iPhone or iPod (3.0) connected to the same Wireless LAN.
First, open audio midi Setup utility on your Mac. Select midi. Select IAC driver device. Show Device Info and make sure Device is online checkbox is checked! Then,
1. Install KeyMaster Mac 3 on your Mac: http://mauimedialab.com/keymaster and launch (double click.) (Make sure to uninstall/delete any previous version.)
2. Now, Launch Garage Drums on your iPhone or iPod and enter the Computer Name and Pass Code displayed in the KeyMaster Mac Window into the Info Settings Panel on your iPhone or iPod.
3. Launch GarageBand on your Macintosh and create a new or select an existing drum sound track.
Normal Operation: Garage Drums will connect to your computer. Green Status LED indicates normal operation.
Steady Yellow Status LED indicates a network, computer or iPhone/iPod configuration problem. Verify proper WIFI operation, KeyMaster Mac operation and iPhone/iPod configuration. Try again.
KeyMaster Mac may be installed as an automatic login item to launch on login every time.
New! KeyMaster Remote, exclusively in the iPhone App Store.
- Category: Music
- Released: 23 February 2010
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maui Media Lab LLC
- © 2009 Maui Media Lab LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.