Garden Birds of Britain and Ireland
By NatureGuides Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A high-quality digital field guide covering 48 species of birds most frequently seen in British and Irish gardens, parks, towns and villages. A fantastic resource to have conveniently available on your device, this handy reference provides everything you need to confidently identify commoner birds. Perfect for those with an interest in the wildlife all around us or who are starting out to birdwatch. Will allow you to learn about any bird that regularly comes to feeders or that is seen in your local park.
• includes audio recordings of both songs and calls
• annotated illustrations by top bird artists Mike Langman and Ray Scally
• superb portrait photographs for each species by Steve Oakes and other top photographers
• The "Bird File" provides detailed text accounts for every bird
• informative audio commentary by Dave Gosney for every species
• notes on typical behaviour and identification
• many images showing nests, eggs and flight shots
• detailed distribution maps both for the UK and Europe
• organise bird names alphabetically or by family
What's New in Version 1.0.4
App optimisation and bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 08 February 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 80.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NatureGuides Ltd.
- © NatureGuides Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.