By Sebastian Burrieza
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful and easy to use gardening reference guide enjoyed by thousands of users, with up to +9000 plants, including 16 categories!!!
Enhanced for the new iOS 8! & new iPhones 6!
Great app! I find it extremely helpful when selecting what to put in my garden!! Keep up the good work! FROM AUSTRALIA
••••• Handy gardening guide!
Does require lots of data space and can be finicky sometime. Overall very useful reference and keeps improving! FROM AUSTRALIA
••••• Nice App! - I would surprised at how many types of flowers and trees and such this has on the download. Easy to use!... FROM USA
••••• Good app, need some fine tuning - Good selection of plants and good information! FROM CANADA
••••• Harika! Mükemmel bir app... Bir peyzaj mimarı için olmazsa olmaz... FROM TURKEY
图文并茂 FROM CHINA
Garden Guide! provide all the information you need about your flowers and plants, fast and easy, in your hand. Over +9000 plants descriptions, including... common and botanical names, light, water, soil and climate requirements, planting and blooming times, most important care to do and more about flowers and plants you love and enjoy!
Manage your Own Plants, create a Favorites list and add personal notes in The Most Complete Gardening Reference App!
Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Add plants from the guide easily with one tap to your own plant.
• Add personal notes to any plant!
• An easy and fast reference with over +9000 plants with beautiful images.
• 16 categories of plants... Annual, Aquatic, Bulbs, Cacti and Succulent, Carnivorous, Conifers, Epiphytic (including orchids), Ferns, Grass and Ground covers, Palms, Perennial, Shrubs, Trees, Vegetables and Fruits, Vines and Climbers, Favorites and Notes.
• Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Print and E-mail all information about your plants directly from the app.
• Search by Common Name, Botanical Name, Family, Category, USDA hardiness zones, requirements, care to do.
• Share plant information and journal entries by Social Networks!
• And more...
We are continuously working to improve Garden Guide! with new features soon.
What's New in Version 8.1
New in this 8.1 version...
• Now with more PACKS+1000 to add hundreds new species and make the app more useful & helpful!
• New Pests & Diseases Guide! with the most important plants problems and their treatments.
• Several bugs fixed.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 20 March 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 208 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sebastian Burrieza
- © 2015 Nature Things
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack3 +1000 new species!£0.79
- Pack2 +1000 new species!£0.79