Gardens Illustrated features the best gardens, plants and designers around the world, making it a must for the discerning gardener.
Published 13 times a year, it offers an irresistible mix of beautiful gardens and must-have plants. With stunning photography and the world's best garden writing, it offers you information and insights you won't find elsewhere.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Have been a subscriber for several years great to be able to store favourite magazine and access whenever I want. Had initial hiccups but think this was due to Apple upgrade but not had any other problems with accessing magazine
Bought two issues, both load as blank even after trying to access them repeatedly. No one gets back to you from their app support.
All my saved folders and bookmarks wiped
Have spent months saving articles about gardens or designers or plant ideas for my garden into different folders in the bookmark feature which were wiped out completely after a recent app upgrade. Apparently this is normal (according to support). So have gone from thinking this is an amazing app because of the bookmark and folder feature to deciding its a rubbish app because over a years worth of cataloging and saving articles has been wasted. Better go back to paper copies. Oh wait but that's a backward step.....
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Gardens Illustrated £3.99
- Gardens Illustrated £39.99
- August 2014 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.