Connect and control all your Garmin VIRB cameras with the VIRB app, which now supports VIRB 360! Quickly playback, edit, share, and live stream** directly from your mobile device.***
Also, has playback and video editing support for Speak Plus, Dezl 785, Drive Assist 51, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, and GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550!
• VIRB 360 support – Easily view and edit 360 videos, add 4K spherical Stabilization, watch footage in VR Mode and add Augmented Reality G-Metrix™ data overlays
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content – Playback recorded videos and photos
• Edit Your Videos – Trim a clip, adjust playback speed, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Highlight Detection – Find the most interesting parts of the video quickly using highlights in editor timeline
• Share Your Content – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Live Broadcast – Stream from your VIRB live to YouTube or Facebook Live
• Manage Your Files – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• Locate Camera – Use the app to help find your lost VIRB
• HyperFrame Director Mode - Reframe 360 video content after filming using smooth camera pans, impressively wide angles, and tiny planets
• App is compatible with VIRB 360, VIRB Ultra 30, Speak Plus, Dash Cam 45/55/65W, Dezl 785, GDR E530/E530Z/E560/S550, Drive Assist 51, VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* Available with VIRB 360
**Available with VIRB 360 & VIRB Ultra 30
***Playback, editing, and live broadcast features not available on VIRB Elite.
• Added Dezl support
• Stabilization improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works well with dashcam
It works really well with my dashcam, it’s a very stable app. The only reason why it’s not 5 is sometimes the editing and copying is a little slow
Really enjoying this app.
I use it with my VIRB Ultra.
Simple and fun to use.
It does what it says, but could do more!
Having recently purchased the Virb Elite, I downloaded this app for my iPad & iPhone.
The iPad & iPhone connect seamlessly once you’ve configured WiFi on the Virb. This app allows you to easily change the Virbs configuration.
Live view is quite impressive in terms of lag, with the video lagging by about 1 second.
In my opinion Garmin could make some real improvements to the App by introducing the following:
1) The ability to actually take photos whilst in Live View, the reason for this is because it’s actually quite difficult to take them via the camera itself, as the bottom is side mounted on the camera and you introduce the risk of shake every time you press it.
2) The ability to view recorded images and video
3) Showing the battery life during Live View/Recording
4) Showing the wording “video recording time left" or similar , whilst it show a time in video mode, you could mistaken this for the battery life remaining.
That said a good starter app from Garmin
- Garmin International
- 183.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Garmin Ltd.or its subsidiaries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.