Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An awesome fuel and expenses tracking app for your iPhone.
Gasolina makes it simple to keep track of your vehicle's average fuel consumption and expenses. It is designed to be used on the road, with large buttons and labels, it does not require any unnecessary information.
It provides a set of beautiful charts for a quick look, but if you need a more detailed analysis, Gasolina provides an export to Dropbox function using common csv format, which makes it easy to open using your favorite spreadsheet application (Excel, Numbers, etc) on your Mac and PC.
* Track your vehicle's fuel consumption and expenses.
* Fast "fuel up mode" allows you to quickly add a new fuel up entry - great when you're in a hurry at the gas station!
* Even faster "fuel up *later* mode" allows you to capture photos of the vehicle's odometer and fuel pump display for later review!
* Export and import vehicles with Dropbox using friendly csv format (editable on all major spreadsheet apps like Excel and Numbers).
* In-app charts that show you vehicle average, expenses, fuel price and more!
* iOS 6 and iPhone 5 ready.
* Can be used globally, you can have any mix of units you wish: miles, kilometers, gallons, liters, all currencies.
* And last but not least, it's free!
Gasolina is limited to one vehicle and export-only to Dropbox. It is not limited in any other way.
These limits can be removed with an in-app purchase. By purchasing premium, you get unlimited vehicles and import from Dropbox.
Try it! I'm sure you will find it useful. It is a simple, fast and good-looking way of tracking your vehicle's fuel average and expenses.
What's New in Version 2.50
* Bug fixes.
* Preparation for next major release (3.0).