GateGuru, Airport Info & Flight Status
By Mobility Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GateGuru is a “Top 5 Air Travel App” - CNN!
Winner of numerous awards for Best Travel or Airport app!
And now, a TripAdvisor Company!
Introducing GateGuru 4.0 – the ONLY travel app that provides all of the flight and airport information you need to manage your ENTIRE day-of travel. Now with a new gorgeous, seamless, and traveler centric design!
GateGuru is the only travel app (free or paid) that provides real-time flight status with push notifications along with a wealth of airport content specifically customized to YOUR itinerary.
And now, users can reserve last-minute airport rental cars at significantly discounted rates that are exclusive only through GateGuru!
GateGuru brings back what the day-of travel was supposed to be – efficient, relaxing and even fun. Download now and see the difference!
USE GATEGURU HOW YOU WANT TO
-Looking for something airport specific – Search by Airport.
-Want GateGuru to provide real-time flight status info, push notifications as well as all of the airport content (customized based on your itinerary) – add a flight!
AWARDS AND PRESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Featured by Apple in a national television commercial and print campaign
- Winner of numerous related awards for Best Travel App
- Recommended on The Today Show, NY Times, WSJ, USAToday and many more!
OWN YOUR DAY-OF TRAVEL - LEVERAGE THE FULL GATEGURU FUNCTIONALITY
To get started, add your itinerary to GateGuru (easiest way is to email it to email@example.com).
Once you input your itinerary, GateGuru does the rest! We automatically connect the dots for every part of your day-of travel experience. Some of the relevant information that GateGuru provides a traveler:
- Check-in airport terminal
- Airport weather
- Terminal and gate arrival and departure information
- Real time flight status with push notifications for changes and updates
- Estimated TSA security wait times for your checkpoints
- Airport food and amenity information (with over 35,000 ratings and reviews), customized to your arrival and departure terminal
- Airport maps and tips to help you navigate an unfamiliar airport
- Last minute rental car bookings with substantial savings
Connect with us:
What's New in Version 4.4.11
Bug fixes and improvements.
Was ok in 2002!
How out of date can an app be and still be available?
Map of Heathrow: Terminal 2 is 'closed'. No it isn't. Terminal 5 is 'under construction'. It opened in 2008.
Negotiating the app is bad. The information about each airport is minimal. Most of the app is given over to user comments.
There are plenty of better airport apps out there.
Pointless for Europe
I'll admit I haven't checked all airports in Europe, but I gave up and deleted the app after the first.
LGW (Gatwick) coverage is useless. Map of terminals is only the outline of the building, no internal features. There are only a couple of reviews of the amenities.
It's an ugly app too.
Not much point if it don't do the one thing it's designed to do
Works fine right up to the day of your flight then you get the red banner saying oops something went wrong.