GateGuru, Airport Info & Flight Status
By Mobility Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GateGuru is a “Top 5 Air Travel App” - CNN!
Winner of numerous awards for Best Travel or Airport app!
And now, a TripAdvisor Company!
Introducing GateGuru 4.0 – the ONLY travel app that provides all of the flight and airport information you need to manage your ENTIRE day-of travel. Now with a new gorgeous, seamless, and traveler centric design!
GateGuru is the only travel app (free or paid) that provides real-time flight status with push notifications along with a wealth of airport content specifically customized to YOUR itinerary.
And now, users can reserve last-minute airport rental cars at significantly discounted rates that are exclusive only through GateGuru!
GateGuru brings back what the day-of travel was supposed to be – efficient, relaxing and even fun. Download now and see the difference!
USE GATEGURU HOW YOU WANT TO
-Looking for something airport specific – Search by Airport.
-Want GateGuru to provide real-time flight status info, push notifications as well as all of the airport content (customized based on your itinerary) – add a flight!
AWARDS AND PRESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Featured by Apple in a national television commercial and print campaign
- Winner of numerous related awards for Best Travel App
- Recommended on The Today Show, NY Times, WSJ, USAToday and many more!
OWN YOUR DAY-OF TRAVEL - LEVERAGE THE FULL GATEGURU FUNCTIONALITY
To get started, add your itinerary to GateGuru (easiest way is to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once you input your itinerary, GateGuru does the rest! We automatically connect the dots for every part of your day-of travel experience. Some of the relevant information that GateGuru provides a traveler:
- Check-in airport terminal
- Airport weather
- Terminal and gate arrival and departure information
- Real time flight status with push notifications for changes and updates
- Estimated TSA security wait times for your checkpoints
- Airport food and amenity information (with over 35,000 ratings and reviews), customized to your arrival and departure terminal
- Airport maps and tips to help you navigate an unfamiliar airport
- Last minute rental car bookings with substantial savings
Connect with us:
What's New in Version 4.3
- New functionality: Flight Board! View all of the departing and arriving flights for thousands of worldwide airports
- Better communication for airports where we have limited data
- In-app airport requests
- Various user experience and design improvements
- More flexibility around how you connect your Tripit account
- Bug and crash fixes
- "GateGuru, a TripAdvisor company" header
No useful airport data for European airports. I browsed the "tips" for my top airports and the lame useless down-voted comments aren't filtered out or even sorted to the bottom.
The app is for gates, not airports. So terminal information should be that: by terminal. It takes an extra step to group amenities by terminal.
The listing of amenities seems to be bulk loaded from a junk source, including for instance the same business at several locations when they may have moved from one gate to another. If the same business is shown at gates a12 and a14, which one should I review?
Tons of amenities with no reviews are listed. These are uninteresting and shouldn't be shown. Take a hint from Facebook "places" - where only places with some user content are shown. You can populate helper information when I want to add or review a new amenity.
Lastly - and this is the reason I will uninstall the app - performance is terrible (3G, iphone4). There seems to be a crap algorithm for listing and matching airports. I type "a" and there is a pause of about 60 seconds before I can select an airport!
This app is good cos can get any flight, the only problem is that Is it the real flight? having a very busy flight scuttle and it shows all my flights mixed up. Local times are no correct and made me check all my flights again just in case i booked the wrong one. It needs some updates and more detailed information. no even a 3 stars app!! keep it up though. It could be a really good app!
Nifty app for travellers
I fly a lot and GateGuru has become an invaluable tool to keep me on the straight and narrow. The extra options keep getting better and better from one version to the next.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 07 July 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Mobility Apps LLC
- © 2013 GateGuru, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.