Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print your Spreadsheets, Presentations, Word, Text, and PDF documents along with your images from your iOS device to ANY printer, from ANYWHERE!
gCloud Print is a revolutionary app that allows you to print documents and images directly from your iPad or iPhone to any printer via Google's CloudPrint technology. Unlike other printing solutions that require special compatible printers and only work over local networks, gCloud Print enables printing to ANY printer, from ANYWHERE! Print documents to your office on your way to work and have them waiting there when you arrive. Print that great picture you just took at the beach, right to your home printer. And with CloudPrint technology, you can print to printers that have been shared with you by your friends and family.
PLEASE NOTE: This app prints your documents via Google's Cloudprint Technology.
• Print Documents and Images from other apps on your device via the "Open In..." menu.
• Print web pages directly from Safari or from within the gCloudprint App
• Browse and print images from your Photo Library and Camera Roll (requires iOS 4 or later)
• Print Text (including HTML) that you type or paste from other Apps like Notes and Email
• Preview documents before you print them
• Print to FedEx Office Locations
Current Supported File Types
• Word Documents (DOC and DOCX)
• Presentations (PPT and PPTX)
• Spreadsheets (XLS and XLSX)
• PDF Documents
• Text Documents (TXT, CSV, RTF)
• JPEG Images
• PNG Images
• A Google Account
• Google Cloudprint Enabled and running on your Mac or PC (requires Chrome browser) or a CloudPrint ready printer.
• We take your privacy seriously. Your Google username/password is never seen by or stored in this app.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Changed Google Login
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 April 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Timothy Alosi
- © 2012 - 2016 by Timothy Alosi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.