GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide Unit 2
By Damian Bohle
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most complete revision app for Chemistry Unit 2 (Additional Science): everything you need for the best exam results possible, in a simple, clear format, right on your phone.
A multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is also available for iPhone and iPad via the iBooks app: with added features such as interactive images, text highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards. Download the FREE sample today!
Unit 2 Physics and Biology, and a complete Additional Science Revision Guide for all three subjects, are also available as apps and iBooks.
FULL FEATURES OF THE APP:
* 6 study units help you to re-learn and test all your Unit 2 Chemistry, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* Dozens of high-quality illustrations and photos make this the most visual revision resource available.
* Covers every major board’s Additional Science specification for Chemistry – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Simple navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value – dip in and brush up on Additional Chemistry whenever you want, wherever you are.
∼ Contents ∼
1 Atomic structure and bonding
2 How structure affects the properties of a substance
3 Chemical calculations and instrumental analysis
4 Energy and rates of chemical reactions
5 Acids, alkalis and salts
6 Chemicals from the Earth
What's New in Version 1.3
Optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 May 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Damian Bohle
- © Damian Bohle 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.