General Accident My account
By Aviva PLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access your policy details on the move with the General Accident My account app.
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Minor Bug Fixes
All insurance info at your fingertips seems to work well
It doesn't show my documents
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 April 2017
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aviva PLC
- © Aviva PLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.