Genius Shopping Lists
By Alexander Rudenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can teach Genius Lists to make shopping lists for you!
Making shopping lists is very boring. You need to remember everything you need or keep tracking what you have at home…
Just make several shopping lists manually. Go shopping. In shopping day click Genius button, select shop and you are ready!
Genius Lists is constantly tracking what you added or removed to lists so it will create new lists smarter and smarter.
You can send your lists to other people. You can synchronize lists between devices to make sure your spouse bought everything you asked :)
Other great feature – automatic order for lists.
Automatic order works in the following way:
- Create a new list;
- Add items;
- Reorder Items (optional);
- Go shopping and check off items as you put them in the basket;
- You need to go shopping to same store again;
- Create new list;
- Add items (now items will appear in list in same order you checked them out in Day 1);
- generate lists automatically;
- automatically sorting items for different stores;
- remember the order from previous visits;
- email list;
- if you change stores -- it will change the order;
- create new lists by copying;
- import lists from email to your application;
- synchronization between devices through dropbox.
What's New in Version 3.2
Dropbox framework update
It's a fine app
Does its job very well without trying to take over the world. iOS 7 update resolves some problems. It's great.
Very pleased to see 2016 updates as well.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 October 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Rudenko
- © Alexander Rudenko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.