Love to travel? Think you know the world? Play GeoGame, an educative and addictive game in which you have to guess where you are using Street View and Photo Sphere images. You are dropped at a random location, after which you have to look around, zoom in and out and search for clues to figure out where you are. When you know it, tap the map and drop your Guess marker. The closer your guess is to the actual location, the more points you receive! Test your own knowledge, or challenge your friends in the great Multiplayer modus!
Look for clues such as buildings, famous landmarks, landscapes, signs and flags to help you find the correct location. However, be quick with your Guess because after 30 seconds, your score will start to decrease. After 60 seconds, the round is over and your score will be 0! Every GeoGame consists of five rounds.
The goal of GeoGame is to win as many Compasses as possible. You start the game with 10 Compasses. Each Single Player game costs 1 Compass, but you get it back if you score 25,000 points or more. For scores over 50,000, you will even get one Compass extra! In Multiplayer games, you can challenge friends or random people for as many Compasses as you like. The winner takes it all!
New in 2.1.4:
- Ranking shows number of compasses by default
- Fixed crash caused by ads when starting GeoGame or finishing a round
- We added over 75 new locations.
- We removed locations without any hint or referral (please report if you see them)
- We skipped 2.1.3 because the number 13 is bad luck
New in 2.1.2:
- We fixed Twitter login on iPad
- We added many new locations.
- We removed locations without any hint or referral
New in 2.1.1:
- We fixed an issue that caused a crash when opening the app.
- We added many new locations.
- We optimized the random player invite.
New in 2.1.0:
GeoGame is now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, we also optimized GeoGame for the 64 bit processors used in newer devices!
Do you like playing this game? Please rate GeoGame on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great game, but it's really glitchy. Ignore the comments by those claiming the furthest guess is awarded the win - this happens because it takes speed into consideration - but it does keep crashing and awarding the round to your opponent by default. I've had a few rounds where the map doesn't appear but the timer is still ticking down, so you're forced to guess at random. Such a shame, it would be a five star game if these glitches were ironed out.
Could've been great
Used to play this game a lot a few years back and it was brilliant. So much fun and an awesome concept that could've been a real hit if the devs had continued to work on it. A real shame, I hope they take the project up again one day
Great game but needs fixing
Really good game but constantly allowing the person who is furthest away win the round, very annoying glitch!!!!!!!!
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2014 DigiFactory Webworks, 4Media B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- GeoGame Premium £4.99
- 10 Compasses £0.99
- 25 Compasses £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.