Easily construct triangles, drag points, draw parallel lines, intersect circles, save and share your results. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn mathematics and science. Join us!
* Create constructions with points, lines, circles, polygons, and angles
* Explore interactive geometry by dragging points
* Measure lengths and areas
* Transform shapes by mirroring, rotating and dilating them
* Try advanced constructions with conics and locus lines
* Investigate construction steps to get deeper understanding
* Search for free learning activities directly from our app
* Save and share your results with others
Visit www.geogebra.org to learn more and find all our free GeoGebra apps. We’d love to hear from you: send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra or to email@example.com
* fix SlowPlot()
* Fix problem when text is re-edited (text dialog stuck open)
Ratings and Reviews
Complex Interface but Excellent
The user interface is incredibly complex but this is to be expected for such a complex tool. Very useful for visualising geometry.
- Internationales GeoGebra Institut, "IGI"
- 68.4 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © International GeoGebra Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.