German Verb Conjugator (now with audio for top 50 verbs)
By Ian Tipton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View over 1500 German verbs in 16 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? Listen to the 50 most commonly used German verbs, as spoken by a native German speaker. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation.
Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
• "I love this app for checking my verbs and conjugations"
• "Simple and all you need - Great,no nonsense app...Just what I need to quickly access a verb in German course."
• "Easy to use - Has all the verb forms, allows you to search using an English verb. This is definitely my go-to app"
• "Fast location for verb conjugation"
Note: this app does not require an Internet connection. All of the data is stored locally.
Full list of words with audio:
bedeuten, beginnen, bekommen, bleiben, bringen, danken, denken, essen, fahren, finden, fliegen, fragen, geben, gehen, haben, heißen, helfen, hören, kaufen, kommen, kosten, können, lassen, lesen, lieben, machen, mogen, müssen, nehmen, öffnen, reisen, sagen, schlafen, schreiben, sehen, sein, senden, setzen, singen, sollen, spielen, sprechen, suchen, trinken, verstehen, warten, werden, wissen, wohnen, wollen
What's New in Version 1.9.21
This app does exactly what it says it will - and is very user friendly
Very useful indeed. Easy to use and reliable.
Excellent app. Bought the ad free version as not expensive.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 December 2014
- Version: 1.9.21
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Ian Tipton
- © Ian Tipton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.