Keeping track of your event attendees is now easier than ever with the Get Invited App.
With the Get Invited app you can:
- Scan tickets, check attendees in and monitor attendance directly. Across multiple devices. No more spreadsheets or printouts!
- Your attendees can simply present their mobile ticket on arrival and access your event. (Tickets can be added to Passbook)
- Easily access directions to an event's venue
Have any questions, problems or feedback? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Improved support for attendee management
Ratings and Reviews
Need more functions for attendee management
Would be very helpful to be able to click into the attendees profile to view their details on the app. We use this for a kids club register and need quick access to emergency contact details.
The main site is very good on PC. Same problem with the mobile version though.
Some tickets will not add to passbook
Ok app. It's a shame that tickets will not add to passbook.
Good start for event organisers
We use Get Invited's ticketing system for our large conferences and smaller meet-ups, and it's a great product. It's slicker than EventBrite and the end-user interface is much nicer to use for buying tickets (especially bulk orders).
Also, the support team are super responsive in helping fix issues or making small customisations to deal with one-off requirements.
This app gives event organisers a simple UI for monitoring attendees lists, and check them in.
It does this one simple job very well. However, if it had a couple of additional features I'd definitely give it 4 stars:
1) the ability to search the attendee list would be useful
2) the ability to order the attendee list by first name or surname (rather than arbitrary or purchase order, as at present)
3) total number of attendees (number checked in vs. total, eg: 44/100)
Our larger events get around 600 attendees and those few small tweaks would make it so much more useful for us on the day.
As it currently stands, it's a great little app even without those features.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.