Ghost Hunting Tools
By Sven Camrath
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Detect and hunt ghosts and spirits with easy to use EMF meters, EVP detection, and word analysis! Ghost Hunting Tools for iPhone and iPad, easy to use for beginners and professionals alike!
Ghost Hunting Tools makes use of a variety of sensors in your phone or tablet and gives your easy-to-use access to EMF meters and EVP detectors to detect and hunt ghost and spirits. The included EVP analysis with the over 1000 words strong dictionary analyzes to captured EVPs and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest corresponding meaning.
# What are EMF meters? EMF meters are instruments that read the fluctuation in electromagnetic fields. Ghost Hunting Tools detectors are a combination of different EMF meters and use triple axis detection. It will detect variations and anomalies in the electromagnetic field, using various sensors like the magnetometer built in your device.
• You may experience paranormal activity between 2 and six milligaus - the readout is calibrated on these parameters. The history graphs below the primary readout are recording the strength, helping you tracking sources easier. If the readout indicates fluctuations in the field, we recommend slowing down and letting the app calibrate on the signal. If the signal is a false-positive, the strength will slowly decrease or increase if the fluctuation is permanent and less likely to be a wrong read.
• What are EVPs? EVP, Electronic Voice Phenomena, are grunts, words, or even simple sentences caught on tape during recording sessions. Usually, these events can not be heard since they mostly occur in certain ELF ranges. Together with the EMF detector, this ghost detector will capture sounds through FM bands your devices microphone, analyze the audio and playback any anomalies detected. The ghost detector graphs are indicating the base level of noise from FM bands and the microphone - if an anomaly has been detected, the second set of graphs will display the wavelengths.
• Word Interpreter: Ghost Hunting Tools will analyze the audio file and in combination with the sensors for the EMF meter and other environmental reads, it will approximate the meaning and select the closest matching meaning from the built-in dictionary. The processing time can vary and depends on your device's processor unit. Similar devices are used by paranormal investigators and can help to evaluate a spirits intention.
Please note, this app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true Ghost Hunting functionality!
What's New in Version 1.6.5
- Fixed small bug
- Energy Saving Mode
- Added ~500 new words to the dictionary of the free version
- Performance improvements
- Supporting the iPad Pro & iPhone 7 resolution
Best ghost app out there!
I’ve had this app for a few years now, and it’s proved time and time again to be correct. I have psychic abilities and I use it as a tool to speak to spirit. I have asked very specific questions about certain things and people, and I would say 95% of the time it’s spot on.......Just a quick message for the creators of this app, I paid twice to upgrade and have never got rid of the annoying adverts? Why is this the case? And could you please do something about it. Other than that, very happy. 😀👍🏻
This is real
This is some scary app. I didn't even ask any questions & then it said any questions. I asked & everytime I would ask, it wouldn't give me a straight answer. There was even an entity which said it was a demon then the word axe. I froze of shock & it was 6am in the morning! Then it text me twice saying @@u & it was a number that didn't even exist. This is real so if you believe in god you must protect yourself, using this app seriously you must pray before you use it & after you use it. This is not a game for the faint hearted.
I downloaded this app to see if there was any ghosts or spirits in my house and also to just have a laugh. But when I started to play it, it got very creepy as it said my muddle name, when I was in my lounge (where my wii and ps2 is) and it said "console", I was cleaning out the fridge and it said "clean", and when I asked its name it replied straight away with "Madeline". Very creepy and scary but it would also say random words that made no sense which is why it doesn't get 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 October 2016
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sven Camrath
- © 2016 Sven Camrath
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ghost Hunting Tools Pro£1.99