We handpick beautifully made products from the UK's best small creative businesses. From custom-made jewellery and original homeware to unforgettable experiences, discover thoughtful gifts in one glorious place.
Our app makes it easier than ever to find thoughtful gifts for everyone you love.
HOW IT WORKS
• See something you love? You can shop directly from the app or click the heart icon to save it to your favourites for later.
• Manage and organise your favourites into customisable folders.
• Fancy being spoilt for choice? The app lets you browse 200,000+ products.
• Share your extraordinary finds by email or on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
• Enable Notifications to be the first to learn about our latest offers, brand new products and more. We'll also send you helpful gifting reminders throughout the year.
GET IN TOUCH
We really appreciate your feedback so please let us know your thoughts at email@example.com
If you love our app, please consider leaving a review.
If you have any problems or issues please contact our customer service team. Contact details on notonthehighstreet.com
Introducing Account Management. A new synchronised experience giving easy access to your orders management, seller messaging, account details and marketing preferences.
This is the first step in an exciting series of updates that will enable you to have an even more joined up notonthehighstreet experience, so watch this space.
Ratings and Reviews
Discover unique products all in one place.
Not as advertised
The description says you can search by personality profile, but you can't. Just browse general categories or search keywords. "Refine" doesn't help (categories are not adapted or useful). "Sport for men" is basically cycling, then a couple of things for golf/cricket. Why can't I refine by sport & gift type, for example? Why don't any of the football or climbing items appear there (though I can search separately)?
There are maybe some interesting ideas on the app but it's very random. There are too many clusters of similar items from the same supplier. Plus some prices are ridiculous. A couple of grape vines of unspecified variety / size for £50 (their "gift of the year")? Try any nursery, pay less than half, know what you are getting. Admittedly without the wasteful/unnecessary wooden crate.
Sorry, I wanted to like this but it's not for me
Great gifts but not great app UX
The gifts are great, fantastic range to fit most budgets and occasions. But the UX is poor, no Apple Pay and no integration with iPhone address book or with Touch ID - I ended up scrapping my first purchase at sign up and used Bloom & Wild instead, they really get the iPhone user journey.
Then tried again, it really is poor - for example some items do have Apple Pay option but they don't work but by the time you've personalised and added to basket you can't use it, frustration!
C’mon guys, a bit more attention to UX would have gotten 5 stars!
- Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.