Find concerts and events where you are and buy tickets direct from the promoter with the free
Gigsandtours iPhone App! With an improved interface, quicker performance and a host of new
functionality the new version of the App allows you immerse yourself in the full gig experience, from
finding and buying your tickets to being at the show itself!
Tell us what you think of the App on our Facebook page and we'll reward the best feedback with
free Gigsandtours concert tickets.
- You can now login to your main gigsandtours account through the App.
- Faster and slicker functionality including simply search by Artist, Venue or Location option.
- User login feature via Facebook connect integration or email / password.
- Scan iTunes on your device to find artists on tour.
- Full social integration including; post to Facebook, Twitter, view videos from Gigsandtours
- YouTube plus full Foursquare integration.
- Improved My Gigs and My Artists feature allowing users to build their own personal library of gigs and artists within the App.
- My Gallery: allowing people to take, import and store images of shows they’ve been to.
- “Extras” features including;
- Glow stick feature (to accompany the lighter feature).
- Flashing signs hold up at shows including; “SERVE ME”, “HELLO MUM” and “TUNE!”
- Torch feature so people can find their way back to friends when a gig has started.
- Klaxon / Air Horn.
- Lighter feature to hold in the air during slow songs and interact with the
Gigsandtours.com is the official website of two of the UK's leading promoters, SJM Concerts and
Metropolis Music. Here you'll find the most up to date news and tickets for some of the UK's most
prestigious music events including V Festival. SJM Concerts and Metropolis have presented tours for
some of the greatest acts around, including The Stone Roses, Take That, Coldplay, Muse, Peter Kay,
Mrs Brown, Adele, The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, One Direction, Jessie J amongst many others!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I bought a ticket in March for a gig in Leeds. Artist is Scarlxrd and I’m now waiting for the ticket but now it’s August and the gig is in September the 22nd and still had no notification or anything about my ticket so if maybe someone knows the email of this Gigs and Tours app will be appreciated if I got to know just to see if my tickets are coming or not.
Add artist works now 😀
Click on the 🔎 then enter the name of an artist, click search, then click the + button on the left. Job done, added.
Won't let me add anything to my artists, just keeps coming up with an error message saying 'oops you need to be logged in' which I already was. Downloaded so I can book Mumford & Sons tickets when they come on sale on Friday. Think I may use the proper site just in case.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.