Gimi is a pocket money app and chores manager.
The free app was created for busy families to help children and teenagers manage pocket money, grow their savings and learn how to master their personal finances, in one safe, fun place.
The mobile pocket money manager teaches kids financial education that will benefit them through life because practice makes perfect and smart money management achieves dreams!
Using Gimi, parents can set a recurring allowance along with chores for their children to complete and keep track of how they are doing. Kids can suggest tasks to top-up their weekly allowance money, send picture proof when they’ve finished them and save money towards their dreams.
Key features for parents:
- Set your children up with a recurring weekly or monthly pocket money with the allowance tracker
- Introduce them to interest rates and show them how they can impact their savings with the savings tool for kids
- Schedule household chores, monitor their completion and reward hard work using the chores manager
- Keep track of everything in one place. Schedule pocket money payments and see how much they have earned, spent and saved in real-time
Key features for kids:
- Receive a regular allowance from your parents
- Earn additional pocket money through completing jobs around the house and good behaviour
- See how much you have earned in pocket money for this week or month
- Save up for your dream buys and see how close you are to achieving them
- Connect with other family members for an additional boost to your savings
Earn, save, and spend money with Gimi, for 18 years old and below.
7.17.2 includes a fix for an issue with connection invites
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to make kids move!
Ive forever struggled getting my don to put his homework and chores before xbox and this has finally worked! He knows full well how much he has too! Its great they can see how much they have earnt verses giving a child money for you choosing to have them?! Ie allowance. I started with £1 the first week and thought they were hard done by! It was the reverse by the end of the first week so i took it away as they know they earn it themselves instilling work ethic. They learn how to do jobs around the house, help you out, and get their pennies for it, love it!
Excellent engaging easy to use
This is by far the best “ virtual piggy bank app” that I have tried. Has all the features you could want, is easy to understand and set up. Also seems to have good developer involvement.
I absolutely love Gimi it is really good for kids to learn how to save money. It has really made me want to do the chores to get the money I also just love the app its self on by home screen it is front and centre plus you don't have to pay.
- Gimi AB
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Gimi® AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.