By Tmro Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you borrowed something and you forgot who from?
Have you ever lent an item to someone and then you couldn't remember who it was?
Do you forget to return books, rented movies or other things?
Do you a simple way of keeping track of all your IOU 's?
GiveOrTake will enable you to keep a record of all the things you used to forget! Now you only have to remember one thing: to enter them in GiveOrTake. After that just launch the application to see what you wanted to remember...
- integration with your Address Book to pick a contact or simply type a nickname
- use a simple but useful date picker to select the return date
- use a predefined category or create a new one
- remove the categories or the items when you no longer need them
- reminder badges on both categories and the application itself when an item is due to be returned
- category color changes when it contains due items
Limitations in this free version:
If you don’t want these limitations please download the paid version of GiveOrTake.
Visit http://www.tmro.net to post your requests!
Great idea. Doesn't work.
Crashes every time I try to add a new category
- Category: Finance
- Released: 15 July 2009
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tmro Limited
- © 2009 Tmro Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.