Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 11.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to engage and reengage with their jobs and content notifications via their Notification Center tab. We've also released the 2019 Best Places to Work, go check if your company has made the list!
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but perhaps employer biased?
This is a great app and a good idea. It’s important to read what the actual staff think about their employer before you consider working there. However, the older 5 star reviews stay at the top and the newer one star reviews languish at the bottom. There is no reason for this which is why I suspect the employer bias. I questioned it and I was told that the more accurate and helpful reviews go first. If Glassdoor employees don’t work for the company how do they know which are the most accurate?! For fairness, they should all be in strict date order. Even companies with a poor rating have a five star review at the top. It’s a bit misleading.
App much better than website!!!
I’m a recent graduate looking for a job, and I found Glassdoor online. The app is very convenient to use (with the easy apply you can send off job applications in seconds) and the review section is very good for interview prep.
Unfortunately though the website is very glitchy and needs a lot of work! So if you’re find with using just the app, you should be good, but if you’re like me and like to use both the app and the website it may not be the one for you.
Oldest reviews are not displayed first
This app should be transparent and the fact that more-star reviews are displayed first (even if very old) than more recent fewer-star reviews, which makes it not really transparent nor objective. So basically, you will see all the good reviews, and only if you take time and roll down you may see the bad ones (even if they are more recent).
When I look at a company, I want to see the latest reviews first so I can see what has been happening in there in last few months.
Please change this setting, it is not fair to people who are looking for a job.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008–2018, Glassdoor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.