By Legacy Pilots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Weight and Balance calculator for the BBD-700 Global Express, Global Express XRS/6000, and Global Express 5000.
• Fully customizable app to any model of GEX, including the Global Express (Classic), Global Express XRS/6000, and Global Express 5000. Each model can be further customized to your Wing Fuel Tank and Center Fuel Tank Service Bulletin version to reflect different fuel capacities. The Global W&B application can be customized to your Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight, which is saved and loaded along with all the customization settings each time the application is run. Furthermore, the seating floor-plan of your aircraft can be replicated and saved within the app, including the seat’s individual arms, and with the option of a crew rest. If you fly multiple Global Express aircrafts, you create multiple aircraft with different cabin seating configurations and other aircraft parameters.
• Pitch Trim Units calculated for Flaps 0, 6, and 16.
• Simple and intuitive interface to load payload and fuel.
• Graph the calculation to quickly see where the load distribution is in relation to the limits.
• Data Form allows the user to see the calculations done behind the scene to verify the app is providing reliable solutions. The Data Form simply represents a weight and balance calculation done by hand.
• Weight and Balance Log provides a method for the user to save a weight and balance calculation to view at a later time. Within the log, the user can name the log, include tail number, PIC, SIC, limiting maximum gross take off weight, and sign the manifest. The user can view Zero Fuel Weight, Takeoff Weight, Landing Weight, Forward Takeoff CG Limit, Actual Takeoff CG, Aft Takeoff CG Limit, and Pitch Trim.
• View the Graph, Payload, and Data form within the Log, with the ability to pinch to zoom.
• Email the W&B Log right from the application, including, the graph, data form, payload distribution, and signature.
• A full color user guide is included within the application.
This application is not aviation “approved” software. By using this application, you agree that the designer/seller of this application is not held liable for errors in or use of this application. Always perform a weight and balance with an approved method before flight.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
1.4.4 - iOS 9 support (again, sorry for the delay)
1) Bug introduced when updating to iOS9 fixed when user attempts to edit seat ARM values and keyboard shows and disappears quickly, not allowing user to edit value. This occurred on both iPad and iPhone and also affected iPhone fuel burn value editing.
2) Small corrections to the calculations for the AFM buildup (page 4 remaining fuel) that would subtract 1 lb of fuel before any fuel was added to calculation.
3) Note added to Aircraft Tab -> Aircraft configuration page to remind users to “avoid using the “#” character for import/export purposes when naming the aircraft. In the best interest to customers already using this feature, I felt it best to not change the code to allow using the “#” character in the aircraft name because that would render all past exports unusable. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone wanting to use the “#” character and wanting to use import/export. If you don’t import/export, using the “#” will not affect the use of the app.
1) Jumpseat ARM value is now editable. Simply navigate to the seating configuration “Edit Arm Value” and the jumpseat is now a button that can be selected to change the default 285.0 value.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 March 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adam Soloway
- © Adam Soloway
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Global W&B Upgrade£48.99