Gmail - email from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can:
● Switch between up to 5 accounts
● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type
● See profile pictures as part of the conversation
● Read your mail with threaded conversations
● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
● Send and receive attachments
● Customize emails with custom scribbles
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Notifications Bug Fixes
This new update was horrific it's so much harder to access you're other accounts you have to manually sign in and if you forget you password on a account it is extremely difficult not to hit something because before you didn't need to remember it you just switch between accounts and if you need to log in to a curtain account for urgent reasons then it makes it very difficult to keep your temper down the changes you have made are ridiculous and there was no reason to change anything you just ruined it it would be a lot better if in the new update things were like before so I can access all my accounts without having to sign it every time and have to remember each and every account and if you will be kind enough to change it please can I have the accounts I had on there before I will much appreciated and will write a good review you may say you should remember your passwords but if you have a lot of accounts it's difficult to remember ok thanks for reading and please change these things back to the way it was before because it was so much easier to use
For several weeks my app icon is showing unread messages when all have been read, very annoying. I though this was only my but after looking online there are hundreds of posts articles seeking a solution to the problem, It's obviously a bug after iOS update that google have yet to fix.
This problem is very annoying and has been for over 6 weeks now. I tried everything including removal of app then install but still phantom emails showing on app icon.
I removed again and unless fixed quick I will be switching to y mail or other client. Google get your finger out.
Insert say thank you for all the amazing ups-apps that Google have made or other people/company's and five is perfect, now sweetie read the description it helps.
C c x
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 April 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.