With the Go City Card app, look up your purchase and display your mobile pass right on your phone to get into all of your attractions. The easy-to-use app includes a helpful online guidebook with everything you need to know to use your pass, plan your itinerary, and start exploring.
- Receive admission to multiple attractions for one low price and save up to 55% off combined admission. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Passes are available instantly—right on your phone.
- Get attraction information, including: hours of operation, maps, and instructions for getting into attractions with your pass.
- Access multiple passes on a single device for family and group use.
- Display passes right on your phone at each attraction and you’re in. It’s that easy.
- Risk-free guarantee: if you don’t activate your pass within a year of purchase by visiting any attractions, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Go City Cards save travelers up to 55% off combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, cruises, and more and are available in 18 cities: Boston, Cancun, Chicago, Dubai, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Shanghai, Sydney, and Washington DC.
In this version we've:
1. Updated the app for our new California Pass!
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine, just be patient and wait for order number.
App works fine and does everything I expected. Did have issues at first entering order number like other reviews have mentioned, but that was because I had ordered from an online travel site and was entering the incorrect order number instead of being patient and waiting for the correct order number from Go City Card that was emailed to me once my order was confirmed by SmartDestinations.
App does not work
Crashes and closes app once you enter order number and email address. Tried multiple times to pull up my purchase but same result each time. You’re better off printing a hard copy of your Go City pass than to rely on this app.
Awful company. No customer service.
I would advise against using this service unless you want your holiday ruined & be unable to get any response from their customer service, through any channels.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.