Go Couch to 5k
By Aleksandar Vacic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Demo video: http://vimeo.com/radianttap/c25k-v3
Improve your fitness with the best Couch to 5k app.
• Optimized for iPhone 5/5C/5S!
• Works great in iOS 6 and iOS 7!
• voice coaching in male / female voice
• clear running view, perfectly optimized for quick side glances during the run
• supports heart rate monitor devices based on Bluetooth 4.0
• full running history with extensive details and graphs
• extensive details view of each run, with speed changes over time, average and best pace and full map of the track
• ability to pick music or run in silence (app has fully featured music player with playlists, shuffle, re-ordering etc)
• share the best results on dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and more
• VOICE COACHING - NO NEED FOR A STOP WATCH •
You only need to go out, start the app and music and enjoy the run. Go Couch to 5k will tell you when you need to change pace, in plain, easy to understand English.
App features both male and female voices
• MUSIC •
(1) Use any other Music/Podcast app and play whatever you want, Go Couch to 5k will work great with it
(2) Create a playlist inside the app. Any playlist you create is saved and automatically restored on next access to Music tab
When the voice guidance is played, music fades out and afterwards returns to original volume.
• VISUAL FEEDBACK •
You can check your progress during the run with one glance to see current distance, heart rate, pace/speed + time left until the end of current pace unit.
• RUN HISTORY & GLOBAL OVERVIEW •
Always challenge your self to beat the previous best pace. Review the entire run history at any time.
• SHARE THE RESULTS •
Go Couch to 5k connects with dailymile, Twitter and Facebook so you can share your new best pace in few quick taps. You can also send SMS or emails with pre-populated achievements. Share panel is available from run and history views.
Problems, suggestions, feedback?
Visit our site and leave us a message - we aim to respond to every email in 24h.
This app uses GPS tracking to measure speed and distance. While the run is in progress, it will continue to measure even with the app in background; for ex: if someone calls you during the workout.
Prolonged use of GPS can significantly impact battery life. Since some of the run sessions can go for 30-40 minutes, make sure you have good battery charge when you go out.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aleksandar Vacic
- © Radiant Tap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.