By goHenry Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
goHenry helps young people between the ages of eight and 18 save, spend and learn about money. It combines web and mobile apps with a pre-paid debit card with parental controls. Parents set rules and limits, can allocate pocket money and allowances automatically or set tasks and chores for their children to earn extra. It’s a way to give young people financial independence so they can learn by doing, but under a watchful eye and with no danger of debt.
goHenry’s iOS app makes it even easier and more convenient for parents and their children to manage their goHenry accounts.
Parents you can:
- Set weekly pocket money and allowance payments, make one-off money transfers instantly to your children and set tasks so they can earn extra
- Set your children’s spending rules and limits
- Receive instant, real time notifications when your children spend using their card, telling you where and how much
- View recent transactions in real time and monitor your children’s progress
- Top up your parent account from within the app
- Block the goHenry card if lost or mislaid
- Manage your goHenry profile from within the app including setting up standing orders, auto-top-ups and more
- Retrieve your children’s card PIN and manage your passwords
- Refer friends and earn extra pocket money
Young People you can:
- Set savings goals and goHenry can help you meet them by making sure a proportion of your money is automatically saved each week
- Track all your spending in easy to understand, visual formats, broken down by retailer, type of spend, (e.g. online vs offline), size of spend and more
- Check your balance and recent transactions in real time and always know how much you have Available to Spend
- Receive instant, real time notifications of all spending, payments from your parents and more
- Manage all your tasks to earn extra
- Easily pay your parents back by transferring money to their parent account
- Check your limits
- Block your goHenry card if you lose or mislay it
- Refer friends and earn extra pocket money
At goHenry we believe in empowering young people to learn by doing and that they can be better placed to manage money than we were. We believe in traditional money values of earning, saving and spending responsibly.
The goHenry app helps parents and children manage their accounts on the move. If you don’t already have a goHenry account and would like to join, or just want to know more, visit us at gohenry.co.uk. You can open an account online within minutes and get started for free.
©2011-2015 goHenry Ltd. All rights reserved. The goHenry Card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716.
All communications should be sent to goHenry Ltd. 9 Angel Courtyard, High Street, Lymington, SO419AP.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Hi goHenry families! This is a small release to update some refer a friend messaging. No new functionality but watch this space as we’re planning a bigger release early 2017….and remember you can activate your child’s card within minutes straight from the app and refer your friends to earn £5 pocket money for each new friend that joins. Any questions we’re available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm. Email us at email@example.com or call on 0330 100 7676.
Absolutely the best online banking app available- It beats mine hands down! I cannot rate GoHenry high enough. My 8 year old can earn, save and spend money independently. He even checks his own banking via his iPad/ iPhone. He's always been good with money and can transfer his understanding to other currencies so I was confident that a debit card would help him further but you have to be 11 with our bank- which is where GoHenry comes in. At first I was worried that it would make him 'old before his time' but he loves it from his personalized bank card to contactless payment. The best part is that I can monitor EVERYTHING from my own iPhone too. I champion this app to every parent I meet!
A Good App
As a child I can easily spend my money, but I have the app on my phone and don't always want to use my data to see how much money I have. If possible it would be great if it could work without wifi. I've also had quite a few occasions where I can't buy what I want (when I went out to dinner) because of the spending limit. I think that the weekly one is ok, but there shouldn't be a limit for one time (so it would be the weekly limit if you have that much money). But overall, I think it is a great app and a great company for you to enrol your child into.
Go Henry Credit Card App
Go Henry is an good app but the fact that ur parents can control and take away money that u have rightfully earned is disappointing and also that ur parents can also strictly limit ur weekly spends is getting on my nerves because what happens if u r on a date and trying to pay for ur dinner but ur weekly limit is only £15 but ur dinner has cost around £60 and even if u ask them to change the limit it takes about 3 days to recognise the change and by then I think ur date would be pretty fed up with u and that will be the end of that relationship.
But overall it's an OK app and at least ur getting money for it. 👍🏾👿👍🏾😜🤣