Real time tracking of the International Space Station with pass predictions for when and where to actually see the space station pass overhead.
- Real time tracking
- 3D globe tracking view
- Map tracking view
- Overhead sky view
- ISS information and high resolution image
- NASA and Wikipedia links
- Time lapse control
- Zoom map and sky views
- Motion control sky view
- Auto data update
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alert notifications
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- Easy setup using iOS location or city list
See our GoSatWatch app to track 100s of satellites including the International Space Station with no ads.
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data. Once obit data has been updated from the internet, satellites can be tracked real time without an active internet connection.
See web site for more information.
- iOS 11 updates
- iPhone X support
- Battery status indication
- Cache to reduce network data usage
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not so much a review as an idea for improvement. Make the pass track rotate like a compass so that the direction you are facing is at the top of the screen. Still a great app.
Fist time I used this was at the Spinaker Tower in Portsmouth and was able to show everyone on the platform the ISS.
Since then have used this App many times and was really pleased that when in the South of France recently I was able to use the app even though I had no WIFI connection. That was a real bonus, with the clear sky's in southern France it was more or less guaranteed that the ISS would be visible. Very good for sharing with other people
Saw the space station for the first time on Sunday while watching the Perseid shower. There's a good website which lists the passes and trajectory but this app takes things to a whole new level. It looks superb. The 3d globe is beautiful and with the ability to set alerts and even email the next passes with a picture of the path it's well thought out and fun to use. Well done developers!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.