By Kris Jenkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get up-to-the-second interactive gold price charts on your iPhone. Everything from 20-year historical charts to the past 10 minutes - fast, accessible and flexible.
* Dollar, Sterling, Euro & Yen charts.
* Ten date ranges covering everything from 10 minute, 1 hour & 1 day charts to 5 & 20 year historical prices.
* Live market quotes in London, Zurich & New York, plus spot rates.
* Available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese & Polish.
Download now to know exactly what's happening to gold anytime, anywhere.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
* Minor bugfixes.
* Laying some groundwork for the iOS7 release.
Love the app use it every day. Idea if you could display different prices for 9ct 18ct etc of the market value then the option to display the price with a percentage nocked off what we can set to save me using my calculator when I am buying that would be ace! Or even a new app what did it I would be your first customer.
Use this app daily to check on my investment. Simple to use and quick to compare where the market history. Would like to see a further breakdown between the 5yr and 1yr mode though.
A really good easy to use app!
This is probably the app I use most often. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone who needs to keep an eye on the gold price. I use it every day......
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 23 July 2013
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish
- Developer: Kris Jenkins
- © 2008 Kris Jenkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.