The Original and Bestselling Classic Goldilocks Story on iOS
Professional narration and over 160 points of interaction, Wiggly Words™ jumping onto the screen with pronunciations, all help your kids recognize words and increase their reading skills.
"What's Hot" - Featured by Apple. Oct. 2010.
"New and Noteworthy" - Featured by Apple.
"My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
"The book opens with Goldilocks literally walking into the scene. Lovely ..." - AppsMom.
The Children's Classic Story of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ...
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's book illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- One purchase gives you access to both iPad and iPhone optimized app.
- Playful Learning: touch over 160 points of interaction to have Wiggly Words™ come alive.
- Text highlighting while story is being read.
- Start reading from where you left off.
- Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
- Turn pages by using the swipe touch gesture or pressing the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: included 3 mini-puzzle games even the toddlers know how to play.
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
Long awaited update to the original Goldilocks classic story for the latest iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of time
Don't bother. Very poor app. Slow, deep American voice narrates a boring story. Very little interactive things for children.
Don't bother American accent.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.